Digital Marketing Intern Job Description Template
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Manages Others: Now
Supercharge your career with a high-impact role in marketing with a marketing consulting firm. If you love all things marketing and are not sure where you can use your diverse skills, we want you. <BRAND> is looking for a talented and motivated marketing team member for an internship.
In this role, you will spend time inside a high-growth company leveraging your skills as they are today. You will work on projects in social media, content marketing, product launch, marketing automation, artificial intelligence, and email marketing for a variety of clients. Working directly with our team you will receive hands-on experience needed for today’s modern marketer.
We are looking for someone with high aptitude and a strong desire to learn. You must love marketing and have a can-do attitude. We’ll leverage what you already know and build on it to create competency for you to take to your next role, or to grow with the company.
In this role you can expect to perform projects requiring:
– Light design work (You will have to create graphics for social and email communications)
– Email Marketing
– Go-to-market strategy and market segmentation
– Marketing Automation; Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, MailChimp, and more
– Project Management
– PPC Management
– Creating organic and paid traffic
– Designing HIGH impact campaigns
– Building and understanding reports
If starting your career journey is in need of a diverse collection of marketing experience, there is no better place to get going than with <BRAND>. We want you, apply today.
– Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.