Do you want to know how construction will be impacted by COVID 19? Many of us know there will be an impact, but with construction classified as an “essential” business there appears to be little impact to building. Or is there?
Join the AWCI as their members discuss how commercial contractors are impacted in different regions of the US market. Lee from NYC will tell us how projects are progressing, and what to expect when the workers begin to get nervous. You’ll also hear from Brittni as she talks about navigating local vs state mandated work stoppages. Jeff will share how to keep communication open with other trades, and Larry will share how they are creatively procuring some of the PPE they need.
This webinar is very valuable for any contractor trying to plan ahead while navigating their current crisis.
In this episode, the panelists discuss:
- What’s happening to commercial construction sites?
- What does it mean to be essential?
- How are workers responding to the increased health risk?
- What can new areas expect for closures/disruption?
- What’s happening to the jobs scheduled to start in the coming weeks?
- Practical tips for solid communication across a job.
- How to create revenue triggers to protect cashflow?
DOWNLOAD THE SLIDES